• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
film cluB
impromptu film club arrived last night with a showing of welcome to dongmakgol per @nurio recommendation which i think we will all now recommend
going in with zero context was really the way to see it
also after a bowl of ramen
we did not commemorate this club commencing with any drawing but maybe snacks next time??

hahaha i never posted this
oh! the other day we watched A Taxi Driver which is definitively not the same movie as taxi driver and some of us learned a LOT about korean history in the 80s, also it was based on a true story and let's just say it's not a happy go lucky film and also shows the way you use what you have to resist & lots of other stuff, would recommend

then another movie was playing but i didn't catch what it was but wanted to see more, it seemed to be slice of life-y and feelings of loneliness (my genre ha)

we were also watching a 3hr taiwanese movie but did not finish, one day over brunch maybe

FILM CLUB IS REAL YUS
we watched Marwencol last night and oh! was it a blast, it took about as long to setup as it did to watch no one is blaming mercury retrograde we have only ourselves and our lack of foresight to blame and it was worth it~! what a peering into a world, what an investigation into realities, fantasies, memories, identities, therapies! what is art and what is healing/survival and oh so much more recommend go watch
let's add these watched movies to the watched list on the rusttemple . today website!
also set up viewing for tambien la lluvia ... first week of april?
YES! Mon 4/1 or Tues 4/2 night work ?
ALSO it's the women's world cup in france this summer, friendlies are in play, France vs Japan 4/4 @3PM shall we have a showing ?? do we have the bandwidth to stream here?
(03-26-2019, 09:59 PM)sodatab Wrote: ALSO it's the women's world cup in france this summer, friendlies are in play, France vs Japan 4/4 @3PM shall we have a showing ?? do we have the bandwidth to stream here?

We absolutely have the bandwidth xP now...its the bandheight we gotta worry about
(03-27-2019, 01:57 PM)meatcomputer Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 09:59 PM)sodatab Wrote: ALSO it's the women's world cup in france this summer, friendlies are in play, France vs Japan 4/4 @3PM shall we have a showing ?? do we have the bandwidth to stream here?

We absolutely have the bandwidth xP now...its the bandheight we gotta worry about

instantrimshot.com